We believe that by implementing environmentally-friendly practices we also contribute to the protection of World Heritage – hence, we have reduced the carbon footprint of the 41st session by:
- using recycled paper,
- switching from bottled water to water filtration bottles,
- minimising printed materials,
- supporting the use of locally sourced products.
We encourage all participants to support our efforts by using:
- recycling bins available at the conference venue,
- digital version of documents whenever possible,
- alternative transportation: walking, city bike-share programme, trams and urban buses,
- tap water in Kraków.