Various data collected:
- A total of 3009 people participated in the 41st Session, of which 1973 were guests (including 1615 delegates from foreign delegations), and 1036 were from the organizer and service.
- ICE Kraków was attended by representatives from 126 countries (State-Parties).
- 626 people were preparing the 41st Session (employees of the National Heritage Institute, Kraków Festival Office and company BERM and their subcontractors: assemblers, dismantlers, waiters).
- 53 side events (including lectures, exhibitions, cultural events and concerts) from 15 countries were organized during the Session.
- 1029 participants of the session took part in 40 tours prepared by the organizer.
- 22km was the average daily distance made by the service during the event.
- From 29.06 to 10.07 the website www.41whckrakow2017.pl visited 9800 people and generated 51200 page views (on average over 7300 views per day).
- Photos from the Session and accompanying events were seen by 440,000 people.
- 51 rooms were arranged in the ICE Kraków.
- The main screen in the plenary meeting room had 100 m2.
- In the outer courtyard of Wawel, 80 tons of construction (tent with equipment) was built.
- The opening ceremony was attended by nearly 900 people. TV transmission of the event could be seen at TVN, Polsat and TVP stations.
- During the Session, there were 9 morning yoga classes for the participants.
- 27 persons from security staff carried out about 29,000 checks of persons, about 28150 luggage smears and 131 inspections of vehicles entering the ICE Kraków area with scanning equipment.
- Each day, the 41st Session covered 200 to 700 policemen. In addition, 38 gendarmes protected the facility.
- Within a radius of 50 km from the center of Kraków, air traffic was banned for the duration of the session; At this time, only 1 dron flew over the city.
- During the 41st Session, there were no violations of the safety of the participants.